Auto-Delete Users is a new automated facility for deleting users who haven't logged into the system for a while. This will significantly reduce the storage costs for your apps.
To set up this feature for your app, go to Design | Core App Info | Auto-Delete Users page on brainCould portal.
- Check the [Enable auto-delete for dormant users] checkbox inside the dormant users statistic infobox.
- Under Setting section, the number of days is allowed to be modified, which could set between 150 - 1000.
- Click button [Export Dormant Users] if you want a backup. Select Export Type from the dropdown box, it will export a .csv file for you.
- Apparently, exceptions setting is used for preserving users who satisfy the setting conditions from being deleted. Currently, there are following conditions you can set from portal:
- This feature is used to send emails notification to the users prior to a certain setting deletion days. It requires a SendGrid template.
- This feature will send an export of users' data to the specified web address before deletion. Select a pre-defined web service, and specify the End Point, then check the [Send user archive upon deletion] checkbox to enable this feature.